Due to the uncertainty of the next few months caused by the coronavirus (COVID-19), the Summit partner organizers have decided to postpone the 2020 U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit. Please join us in Long Island on our new dates of April 20-21, 2021.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes for those of you who have already made travel plans. Please note that many airlines are currently providing special accommodations to travelers who need to cancel or change their flight plans. If you booked a hotel room, please remember to call and cancel your reservation in advance to avoid fees.
Thank you for understanding, and we hope to see you in April 2021.
U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit East| NEW DATES: April 20-21, 2021
North Fork of Long Island, New York
Who: A gathering of regional winery and vineyard associations, engaged grower and vintner leaders, and others committed to the sustainability of their local vineyards, wineries and regions.
What: Learn some of the driving forces behind the increasing interest in sustainable winegrowing. Be inspired with new ideas on how to bring sustainability education and outreach to your region’s vineyards and wineries.
Why: Together we can enhance the sustainability of all U.S. vineyards and wineries and credibly communicate the nationwide commitment to a global audience.
Summit East Agenda - April 2021
- Tuesday, April 20, 2021
- 2:00pm-5:00pm Afternoon Sustainable Vineyard and Winery Tour & Tasting
- 5:00pm-8:00pm Summit Welcome Reception and Dinner at the Long Island Aquarium
- Wednesday, April 21, 2021
- 8:30am-4:30pm Summit Conference at RGNY Winery, North Fork Long Island
- Morning Session and Panels
- Trade Perceptions on Sustainable Winegrowing
- Crafting Your Message: How to Talk about Sustainable Winegrowing to Trade and Media
- Outside Industry Perspectives: How Sustainability Claims its Space
- Afternoon Panels
- Grower Perspectives on the Wine Industry’s Role in Climate Change Resiliency
- Reaching Consumers: The Importance of Sustainability Messaging
- What’s New with Sustainable Winegrowing: The Next Wave of Education, Outreach and Research
- For more agenda details: Summit East Conference Agenda 2021
To register for Summit East events, visit Eventbrite.
A block of rooms is reserved for Summit participants at the GSA rate of $149/night + tax for May 4th, 5th, and 6th at
To make a reservation, please call the hotel directly at 631.208.0002 x 0 and mention the US Sustainable Winegrowing Summit.
Thank you to everyone who joined us in Sonoma for the inaugural U.S. Sustainable Winegrowing Summit in June 2019!
Sponsorship Opportunities are available for companies and organizations that provide services and products to vineyards and wineries aiming to improve their sustainability. View 2020 Opportunities at: Summit Sponsorship Opportunities 2020.
2020 Summit East Sponsored By:
2019 Summit West Sponsored By: