Implementation and continuous improvement of responsible recruitment practices not only ensures workers are safeguarded, but enhances the reputation of businesses, and ultimately protects the livelihood and sustainability of the US fresh produce sector.
This participatory and action planning training combines data-backed presentation, hands-on demonstration of the Responsible Recruitment Toolkit online tool, peer-to-peer discussions, and small group exercises.
By the end of the course you will know how to:
- Protect your business and workforce from unethical recruitment and hidden labor exploitation
- Recognize how adopting responsible recruitment practices will help you address current market challenges, continuously improve and differentiate your business with your customers
- Access the resources and tools that are freely available to support you to implement, adopt and oversee responsible recruitment
How the course will run:
- Once booked, you will receive joining instructions up to 3 days before the date of the training.
- Join us 10 minutes before the start to log in time and an informal meet and greet with trainers and other participants.
This course is designed, and FREE TO ATTEND, for farm labor contractors and growers as well as the following businesses:
- Labor recruiters
- Brands and retailers
Based in, and operating within, the United States (US) fresh produce or wine grapes sector.
It would be ideal for business owners, human resources staff, management teams or those responsible for purchasing and labor policies in sustainability and CSR.