Get More From Program Participation
"Top Ten Ways to Get More from Program Participation"
Once you attend a self-assessment workshop and return your self-assessment results, all these added benefits of participation are available:
|Herb Quady, at the time with Quady Winery, shows his action plan for implementing a new irrigation system that saves Quady $1000 annually in pumping costs.
- Receive a password for an online account and take advantage of the many new features available online.
- Easily reassess your operation online and link directly to topical resources to learn about beneficial practices as you go through the assessment.
- Attend targeted education workshops and get detailed information on how to improve certain practices, conserve resources and save money.
- Generate customized reports online when needed with data you choose to easily evaluate different areas of your operation and regenerate reports to demonstrate improvement over time.
- Create online action plans to help implement new practices, save your plans in your online account to easily access and refine them, and read examples of other growers and vintners' action plans.
- Communicate sustainability to your customers by displaying a Certificate of Participation and program brochures.
- Learn about ways to access financial incentive and cost-share programs when implementing certain practices and print reports that streamline the application process for EQUIP funds.
- Be part of an online community of progressive growers and vintners and share information and tips in the login-only section of the website.
- Allow multiple users from your operation to access certain areas of your online account to easily collaborate on adoption of practices.
- Search the resources section of the website to find valuable information on sustainable practices and case studies on specific practices.
For a schedule of upcoming CSWA workshops and events, click here.